Wedding is a ceremony that is very special to everyone. The bride and the groom prepare themselves for the event so that they make sure is memorable. They start planning to arrange everything required for the wedding a couple of months earlier itself. They would be very choosy and attentive in selecting the pace, dress, food and everything that is required. Flowers are another important thing to be considered since it reflects the mood of the special day. The hall decorated with beautiful wedding flowers would look astonishing for all the viewers and make them happy about the occasion.
How to select flowers
- Bridal magazines have a lot of information about the flowers. If there is no idea about them it could be viewed though many photographs those are available online.
- Connect and gather information from your friends and relatives who already used this option of flower decoration during their function.
- Search online for the best florists available and inform him to describe and get an estimate.
- Decide on the budget and plan accordingly. Visit a florist nearby and ask for an estimate with the design that you have in mind.
- Expensive flowers could be used less in the decoration, if you want to save.
- Usage of fragrant flower will add good impression and the hall will be filled with the smell of the flowers.
- Color is another important aspect to be determined. The bridal dresses should match the flower decoration and complement each other. There are themes available which could also be chosen. Some popular colors chosen are red, yellow, pink, lavender etc.
- Some flowers are seasonal so choosing the right flower is also a wise choice to cut the costs down.
- Winter season would have Camellia, tulip, Pansy etc. Autumn will have Aster, Daisy, Clematis etc. Summer will have Lily, Magnolia, Roses and Sunflowers. Spring will have Daffodil, orchid, Sweet pea, Amaryllis etc.
- Also placement of flowers at the appropriate spot is important. It could be placed at the altar, near the windows, arbor, tables, dining area, entrance, dance area etc.
- The most important floral arrangement for a wedding is the bouquet or a garland which should also match the attire of the groom and the bride. The choice of flowers depends on the bride or the groom. It can depend on the budget that can look exotic, rich and colorful.
- Bridal Bouquet, boutonniere for the groom, posies for bridesmaids, centerpieces for tables are the main things to be thought of.
It carries wonderful memories for lifetime. Selecting appropriate flowers will complement very well to the wedding. Red flowers can decorate the ceremony traditionally and emotionally.
Thus choosing appropriate flowers is an important responsibility in each and every wedding. There is allways wedding florist in Toronto, who decorates beautifully. Choosing among them is a tedious task of course. However, when compared to the happiness of the wedding this job is will be an easy and happy thing to be done.